Pat Fallon, Chad Wolf, Daniel Tomlinson, Mary Szoch, Justin Danhof
January 5, 2023
On today’s program:
- Pat Fallon, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Texas, provides an update as the process for selecting a new Speaker of the House reaches its third day, and discusses whether the Dept. of Defense is following the law regarding the elimination of the Covid shot mandate.
- Chad Wolf,former Acting Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, analyzes today’s immigration speech from President Biden as well as the President’s upcoming trip to the Southern Border.
- Daniel Tomlinson, Director of Community Relations for CompassCare, discusses his organization’s hiring of private investigators to pursue the terrorists who firebombed their pregnancy resource center last June.
- Mary Szoch, FRC's Director of the Center for Human Dignity, discusses a petition from FRC Action to CVS and Walgreens regarding their plans to distribute chemical abortion pills.
- Justin Danhof, Head of Corporate Governance at Strive Asset Management, shares additional tactics for Christians in their response to CVS and Walgreens.
- Tell CVS and Walgreens you oppose turning pharmacies into abortion businesses!
- Learn more about the next abortion battleground: chemical abortion.
- Read FRC’s report on the dangers of chemical abortion drugs.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand highlighting the opening of the 118th Congress.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.