Andrew Clyde, William Lee, Roger Severino, Mark Dannels, Tony Perkins
January 6, 2023
On today’s program:
- Andrew Clyde, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of Georgia, provides an update as the process for selecting a new Speaker of the House reaches its fourth day.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, analyzes the religious affiliation of members of Congress and the worldviews that drive their decision making.
- William “Dean” Lee, retired Vice Admiral of the United States Coast Guard, reacts to news of the U.S. military’s continuing discrimination against unvaccinated service members despite the National Defense Authorization Act eliminating the military COVID vaccine mandate.
- Roger Severino, Vice President of Domestic Policy at The Heritage Foundation, outlines why the FDA should not have changed its rules regarding the distribution of chemical abortion drugs and how Christians should respond to pharmacies offering these dangerous pills.
- Mark Dannels, Sheriff of Cochise County, Arizona, discusses President Biden’s upcoming trip to the Southern border.
- Tony Perkins, President of the Family Research Council, analyzes this week’s House Speaker race and why discussion and debate is healthy in a constitutional republic.
- Tell CVS and Walgreens you oppose turning pharmacies into abortion businesses!
- Learn more about the next abortion battleground: chemical abortion.
- Read FRC’s report on the dangers of chemical abortion drugs.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand highlighting the opening of the 118th Congress.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.