Bob Good, Josh Brecheen, Stephanie Taub, Arielle Del Turco, Dean Nelson
January 16, 2023
On today’s program:
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, reacts to revelations that more classified documents from President Biden’s time as vice president were recently discovered, Biden’s religious freedom record, and the latest on the government debt ceiling debate.
- Josh Brecheen, U.S. Representative for Oklahoma’s 2nd District, shares why he ran for Congress and his reflections on the opening weeks of the new Congress and the House Speaker election.
- Stephanie Taub, First Liberty Institute Senior Counsel, explains their upcoming U.S. Supreme Court case involving a postal worker’s religious freedom.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, highlights her report showing a spike in attacks on churches in recent years.
- Dean Nelson, FRC’s Senior Fellow for African American Affairs, reflects on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s legacy and how the Biden administration is responding to attacks on churches including many black churches.
- Tell CVS and Walgreens you oppose turning pharmacies into abortion businesses!
- Get your copy of “Jeremiah: Courage in a Cancel Culture,” Tony’s 40-day Bible study guide.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: Damar Hamlin and the Power of Prayer.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.