Ronny Jackson, Travis Weber, Meg Kilgannon, Virgil Walker
January 17, 2023
On today’s program:
- Ronny Jackson, U.S. Representative for the 13th District of Texas, shares the latest updates on Special Counsel Robert Hur’s investigation into recently discovered classified documents from then-Vice President Joe Biden’s office and home as well as the latest congressional investigation into the origins of COVID-19.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, offers his analysis on troubling new Biden administration proposed new rules on faith-based charities.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, reacts to news of the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights opening an investigation into a Texas school district over its removal of LGBTQ books.
- Virgil Walker, Executive Director of Operations for G3 Ministries, critiques President Biden’s Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day sermon.
- Tell CVS and Walgreens you oppose turning pharmacies into abortion businesses!
- Get your copy of “Jeremiah: Courage in a Cancel Culture,” Tony’s 40-day Bible study guide.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: Damar Hamlin and the Power of Prayer.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.