Lisa McClain, Doug LaMalfa, Mike Berry, Stanley Goldfarb, Bethany Soye
January 18, 2023
On today’s program:
- Lisa McClain, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of Michigan, shares the latest on Special Counsel Robert Hur’s investigation into recently discovered classified documents from then-Vice President Joe Biden’s home and office as well as impending debt ceiling deadline.
- Doug LaMalfa, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of California, reacts to the news that Biden’s DOJ is arguing to reimpose the airline mask mandate in court.
- Mike Berry, First Liberty Institute’s Vice President of External Affairs and Senior Counsel, responds to the Pentagon’s announcement that there would be no back pay for servicemembers who were discharged for declining the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Stanley Goldfarb, Do No Harm Chairman, shares why the U.S. is the most permissive country for minors’ gender transition treatments.
- Bethany Soye, South Dakota State Representative, explains why she introduced her bill to protect minors from gender transition procedures.
- Tell CVS and Walgreens you oppose turning pharmacies into abortion businesses!
- Get your copy of “Jeremiah: Courage in a Cancel Culture,” Tony’s 40-day Bible study guide.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.