Andy Harris, Steve Marshall, Dr. Owen Strachan, Larry Taunton, Meg Kilgannon
January 19, 2023
On today’s program:
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for Maryland’s 1st District, discusses the latest in the continuing negotiations over the looming federal fiscal cliff.
- Steve Marshall, Alabama Attorney General, shares about a letter he and 21 other Attorneys General signed urging the FDA to reverse its decision allowing pharmacies to dispense abortion pills.
- Dr. Owen Strachan, FRC’s Senior Fellow at the Center for Biblical Worldview, highlights pastor story hours across the country that are drawing huge turnouts.
- Larry Taunton, author and columnist, shares what he saw at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, unpacks the Biden administration’s push for woke education policies.
- Tell CVS and Walgreens you oppose turning pharmacies into abortion businesses!
- Download a digital copy of “Jeremiah: Courage in a Cancel Culture,” Tony’s 40-day Bible study guide.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.