Bob Good, Quena González, Dr. Jim Garlow, James Comer
January 20, 2023
On today’s program:
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, reflects on the first post-Dobbs March for Life.
- Quena Gonzalez, FRC’s Senior Director of Government Affairs, recaps the recent March for Life and shares FRC’s pro-life priorities on Capitol Hill.
- Dr. Jim Garlow, Well Versed Founder and CEO, highlights the upcoming National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance.
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky, previews the House Oversight committee’s investigations into the Biden administration.
- Read Rep. Smith’s column ‘New national debate on abortion has begun.’
- Tell CVS and Walgreens you oppose turning pharmacies into abortion businesses!
- Learn more about the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, February 1 in Washington, DC.
- Download a digital copy of “Jeremiah: Courage in a Cancel Culture,” Tony’s 40-day Bible study guide.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.