Haris Alic, Buddy Carter, Peter Mcilvenna, Paul Fitzpatrick, Jacob Kersey, Travis Weber
January 26, 2023
On today’s program:
- Haris Alic, Washington Times reporter, talks about his coverage of President Joe Biden’s recent speech attacking House Republicans over the economy and debt ceiling fight.
- Buddy Carter, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Georgia, continues the conversation on Biden’s criticism of House Republicans.
- Peter Mcilvenna, co-founder of Hearts of Oak, reacts to footage of UK police arresting pro-life advocates who were praying outside abortion centers.
- Paul Fitzpatrick, 1792 Exchange President, highlights their new Corporate Bias Ratings, which grades 1,000-plus companies on the likelihood they would cancel conservatives.
- Jacob Kersey, a former Georgia police offer, shares his story after being suspended for sharing his biblical view of marriage on Facebook.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, breaks down how the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act is being used to target Christians like Jacob Kersey.
- Tell CVS and Walgreens you oppose turning pharmacies into abortion businesses!
- Learn more about the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, February 1 in Washington, DC.
- Download a digital copy of “Jeremiah: Courage in a Cancel Culture,” Tony’s 40-day Bible study guide.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.