Haris Alic, Randy Weber, Glenn Youngkin, Mark Houck, Mary Miller, Joseph Backholm
February 1, 2023
On today’s program:
- Haris Alic, Washington Times reporter, shares the latest update on President Joe Biden and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s White House meeting about the debt ceiling.
- Randy Weber, U.S. Representative for the 14th District of Texas, continues the conversation on Biden and McCarthy's White House meeting and possible next steps for the House.
- Glenn Youngkin, Virginia Governor, highlights his administration’s participation in this year’s Virginia March for Life.
- Mark Houck, The King’s Men founder, celebrates his legal victory after being prosecuted under the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act for protecting his son from an aggressive Planned Parenthood escort who harassed them for praying down the street from the facility.
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, shares about her participation in the recent National Gathering For Prayer & Repentance.
- Joseph Backholm, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Biblical Worldview and Strategic Engagement, shares why Utah’s S.B. 16, the Transgender Medical Treatments and Procedures Amendments Act, is actually a very weak law.
- Tell the new House Select Committee to investigate the weaponization of the federal government under the Biden administration.
- Watch the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, a solemn assembly of Christian leaders and Members of Congress.
- Download a digital copy of “Jeremiah: Courage in a Cancel Culture,” Tony’s 40-day Bible study guide.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.