Chuck Grassley, Clint Baldwin, Jaron Crane, David Fowler, Travis Weber
February 14, 2023
On today’s program:
- Chuck Grassley, U.S. Senator from Iowa, breaks down the latest news on the series of airborne objects that were shot down by the U.S. military and highlights his recent testimony before the House Select Committee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government.
- Clint Baldwin, Asbury University Professor, shares about the revival breaking out on his campus.
- Jaron Crane, Idaho State Representative, highlights his bill that would allow parents to sue over sexually explicit books in school libraries.
- David Fowler, Family Action Council of Tennessee President, explains his amendment to a Tennessee bill that would protect minors from gender transition procedures.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, outlines the SAFE Act measures that are being considered across the country.
- Ask the city leaders of Port Wentworth, Georgia to publicly apologize for discriminating against a police officer for his faith and violating his First Amendment rights.
- Contact TN State Rep. William Lamberth and ask him to support a clarifying amendment to protect minors from gender transition procedures. His office number is: (615) 741-1980.
- Watch the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, a solemn assembly of Christian leaders and Members of Congress.
- Support Samaritan’s Purse relief efforts in Turkey.
- Ask AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.