Warren Davidson, Cindy Hyde-Smith, Jay Johnston, Jon Schweppe, Ben Johnson
February 15, 2023
On today’s program:
- Warren Davidson, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Ohio, shares the latest fallout from the Ohio train derailment and Secretary Pete Buttigieg’s handling of the disaster.
- Cindy Hyde-Smith, U.S. Senator from Mississippi, highlights the introduction of her Women’s Bill of Rights as well as her work as Chair of the Senate Pro-Life Caucus.
- Jay Johnston, FRC’s National Prayer Director, offers his on-site report from the Asbury Revival.
- Jon Schweppe, American Principles Project Director of Policy & Government Affairs, unpacks the latest polling showing an overwhelming majority of Republican primary voters want their party’s presidential contenders to take on wokeness in education and health care.
- Ben Johnson, Senior Reporter & Editor of The Washington Stand, reacts to a Democrat’s claim that advocacy for natural families ‘dangerous and un-American.’
- Ask the city leaders of Port Wentworth, Georgia to publicly apologize for discriminating against a police officer for his faith and violating his First Amendment rights.
- Watch the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, a solemn assembly of Christian leaders and Members of Congress.
- Ask AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.