Tim Burchett, Kris Kobach, Meg Kilgannon, Dr. David Bell, Dr. Andrew Bostom
February 22, 2023
On today’s program:
- Tim Burchett, U.S. Representative for the 2ndDistrict of Tennessee, rates Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg’s handling of the East Palestine train derailment and assesses the growing relationship between China and Russia.
- Kris Kobach, Kansas Attorney General, shares about his warning to pharmacy chains not to dispense chemical abortion pills through the mail in his state.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, discusses the Biden administration’s proposed changes to Trump-era rules on religious liberty protection at colleges.
- Dr. David Bell, Brownstone Institute senior scholar, reacts to the Biden administration’s negotiations about a deal to give the World Health Organization authority over future U.S. pandemic policies.
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, academic clinical trialist and epidemiologist, breaks down the science of why masking made no difference in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- Ask the city leaders of Port Wentworth, Georgia to publicly apologize for discriminating against a police officer for his faith and violating his First Amendment rights.
- Urge AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.