Rich McCormick, Aaron Siri, Chris Todd, David Closson
February 27, 2023
On today’s program:
- Rich McCormick, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Georgia, comments on the U.S. Department of Energy’s recent admission about COVID’s origins as well as U.S. policy toward the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- Aaron Siri, attorney at Siri & Glimstad, reacts to the U.S. Air Force’s announcement on their COVID vaccine mandate.
- Chris Todd, State Representative for Tennessee’s 73rd District, shares about his bill to protect minors from sexualized performances.
- David Closson, Director of FRC’s Center for Biblical Worldview, discusses Anglican leaders’ rejection of the Archbishop of Canterbury after the Church of England’s same-sex marriage decision and the United Methodist Church’s loss of member churches.
- Ask the city leaders of Port Wentworth, Georgia to publicly apologize for discriminating against a police officer for his faith and violating his First Amendment rights.
- Urge AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.