Jerry Boykin, Tim Griffin, Mark Brody, Peter McIlvenna
March 7, 2023
On today’s program:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, comments on the chaos at the southern border as well as the arrest of an SPLC attorney for domestic terrorism.
- Tim Griffin, Arkansas Attorney General, shares his successful effort to prevent Walgreens from distributing abortion pills in his state and reacts to California Governor Gavin Newsom’s threat for his state to boycott Walgreens for their decision.
- Mark Brody, State Rep. for the 55th District of North Carolina, discusses grassroots efforts in his state to censure Sen. Thom Tillis for his vote to approve the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act.
- Peter Mcilvenna, co-founder of Hearts of Oak, reacts to the news that another UK pro-life advocate has been arrested for praying outside an abortion center.
- Ask the city leaders of Port Wentworth, Georgia to publicly apologize for discriminating against a police officer for his faith and violating his First Amendment rights.
- Urge AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.