Matt Rosendale, Dr. Dave Brat, Bob Good, Jody Hice
March 10, 2023
On today’s program:
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Montana, reacts to the House’s unanimous vote to declassify information regarding the origins of COVID-19 and responds to President Biden’s budget proposal.
- Dr. Dave Brat, Dean of Liberty University’s School of Business, compares and contrasts what President Biden’s budget proposal reveals about the differences between Republicans’ and Democrats’ view of government.
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, shares the House Freedom Caucus’s view of the Biden budget proposal.
- Jody Hice, former congressman and FRC’s Senior Advisor to the President, shares what happened when he, along with Jacob Kersey and local pastors, delivered FRC’s petition on behalf of Jacob to Port Wentworth officials.
- Read: 4 Quick Facts about Biden’s FY2024 Budget Proposal.
- Read: Biden Proposes Federally Regulated ‘Universal Pre-K’ for Children as Young as 3.
- Urge AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.