Ron Estes, Mark Alford, Travis Weber, Ken Klukowski
March 23, 2023
On today’s program:
- Ron Estes, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Kansas, reacts to the White House’s attacks on House conservatives over the debt ceiling, the Biden administration’s celebration of Obamacare’s anniversary, and previews the next fight for parents’ rights in the House of Representatives.
- Mark Alford, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, discusses Pentagon officials’ testimonies before the House and Senate Armed Services Committees and shares why he opposes Biden’s gun policies.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, highlights a recent legislative win in Nebraska and offers an update on a problematic SPLC-linked lawyer nominated for the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Ken Klukowski, a former lawyer in the White House and Department of Justice, exposes the lack of judicial knowledge Biden nominee Kato Crews possesses and why that is problematic for a potential federal judge.
- Make 3X the impact this week. Don't let cancel culture have the last word!
- Stop Biden’s rollback of religious freedom protections in higher ed!
- Buy your copy of Male & Female He Created Them.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.