Randy Weber, Tim Walberg, Jerry Boykin, Steve Marshall, Mike Berry
March 24, 2023
On today’s program:
- Randy Weber, U.S. Representative for the 14th District of Texas, offers an update on the Parents’ Bill of Rights that was voted on in the House of Representatives and shares the latest on the debt ceiling debate.
- Tim Walberg, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Michigan, recaps what happened at the recent House Energy & Commerce Committee hearing where TikTok’s CEO was grilled by both sides of the aisle.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, shares insight into the recent attack on a US base in Syria.
- Steve Marshall, Alabama Attorney General, highlights a letter he led with 17 other state attorneys general calling on the Senate to decline confirming SPLC attorney Nancy Abudu to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Mike Berry, First Liberty Institute’s Vice President of External Affairs and Senior Counsel, reacts to a recent 5th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling on the Biden COVID vaccine mandate and shares how that will affect his clients involved in vaccine lawsuits.
- Make 3X the impact this week. Don't let cancel culture have the last word!
- Stop President Biden from placing two radical leftist activists on the federal bench!
- Stop Biden’s rollback of religious freedom protections in higher ed!
- Buy your copy of Male & Female He Created Them.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.