Andy Biggs, Morse Tan, Tony Perkins, Travis Weber, Dr. Jennifer Bauwens
March 31, 2023
On today’s program:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, reacts to a New York City grand jury’s unprecedented decision to indict former President Donald Trump.
- Morse H. Tan, Dean of Liberty University School of Law, offers a legal analysis of the Trump indictment.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council, shares what the Trump indictment means for the nation and why we should pray.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, responds to President Biden’s proclamation promoting transgenderism and shares about the wave of legislation across the country protection children from gender transition procedures.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, unpacks how the U.S. medical establishment has been co-opted by the transgender movement.
- Read Tony’s reflections on The Covenant School shooting, “Confront Evil, Protect the Vulnerable.”
- Follow the Science: Does Anyone Know Where We Are Going?
- Do Not Sterilize Children: Why Physiological Gender Transition Procedures for Minors Should Be Prohibited.
- Sign the petition to stand with Senator “Coach” Tuberville to defend unborn lives.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.