Jarrett Stepman, Bob Good, Phill Kline, Tom Fitton, Jody Hice
April 4, 2023
On today’s program:
- Jarrett Stepman, columnist for The Daily Signal, reports on the arraignment of former President Donald Trump.
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, reacts to the arraignment of former President Donald Trump in a Manhattan courthouse on 34 counts of falsifying of business records.
- Phill Kline, Associate Professor of Law at Liberty University School of Law and former Kansas Attorney General, offers a legal analysis of the 34 felony charges against Trump.
- Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch President, comments on former President Trump’s arraignment in Manhattan.
- Jody Hice, former congressman and FRC’s Senior Advisor to the President, shares how Christians should respond to the Trump indictment.
- Support tornado relief efforts in the South and Midwest.
- Sign the petition to stand with Senator “Coach” Tuberville to defend unborn lives.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.