Lathan Watts, Jerry Boykin, Kyle Seraphin, Andrew Bailey
April 13, 2023
On today’s program:
- Lathan Watts, Alliance Defending Freedom’s Vice President of Public Affairs, shares more good news from their lawsuit against the FDA over its illegal approval of chemical abortion drugs.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, reacts to the arrest of a 21-year old Air National Guardman for allegedly leaking highly classified information.
- Kyle Seraphin, FBI special agent and whistleblower, shares insights on why the FBI is using informants in churches.
- Andrew Bailey, Missouri Attorney General, discusses why he issued his emergency regulation that effectively ends transgender surgeries for minors and reacts to 5th Circuit Court of Appeals abortion pill ruling.
- Learn more about the next abortion battleground: chemical abortion.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.