Ralph Norman, Mary Beth Waddell, Blaine Holt, John Stemberger, Mary Szoch
April 14, 2023
On today’s program:
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, reacts to the Biden administration’s request for the Supreme Court to block a lower court’s abortion pill ruling and comments on Florida’s new heartbeat law.
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Family and Religious Liberty, shares an update on The Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act of 2023 and where various state-level bills on transgender issues stand.
- Brig. Gen. (Ret.) Blaine Holt shares his concerns about the RESTRICT Act.
- John Stemberger, President of the Florida Family Policy Council, highlights Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s signing of The Heartbeat Protection Act.
- Mary Szoch, FRC's Director of the Center for Human Dignity, discusses how to best share the pro-life message.
- Read Jody Hice’s commentary: U.S. Government Seeks Permission to Spy on American Citizens.
- Learn more about the next abortion battleground: chemical abortion.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.