Josh Brecheen, Mary Miller, Janne Myrdal, Meg Kilgannon
April 27, 2023
On today’s program:
- Josh Brecheen, U.S. Representative for Oklahoma’s 2nd District, discusses the House passage of the Limit, Save, Grow Act ahead of the looming debt ceiling deadline.
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, reacts to the American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten’s testimony before the House Select Committee on the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Janne Myrdal, State Senator for North Dakota’s 19th District, highlights her state’s newly enacted pro-life law.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, shares how pro-lifers should respond to the Left’s federal abortion agenda and breaks down how engaged parents are re-shaping the face of education in the wake of COVID.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.