Tim Scott, Mark Alford, Gary Palmer, Jody Hice
May 4, 2023
On today’s program:
- Tim Scott, U.S. Senator from South Carolina, discusses the latest on the debt ceiling negotiations and how the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) reauthorization is being used as a vehicle to push woke ideologies on countries desperate for resources to fight HIV/AIDS.
- Mark Alford, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, comments on the Navy’s drag queen influencer and news that the Marine Corps is deactivating its formerly women-only recruit battalion at Parris Island.
- Gary Palmer, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Alabama, reacts to allegations of a pay-to-play scheme then-Vice President Joe Biden was involved in.
- Jody Hice, former congressman and FRC’s Senior Advisor to the President, highlights the National Day of Prayer and shines a light on further alleged Biden family schemes.
- Stop Biden from erasing girls’ sports!
- Thank RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel for her pro-life leadership.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.