Pat Fallon, Nathaniel Moran, Meg Kilgannon, Angie Thomas, Mary Szoch
May 19, 2023
On today’s program:
- Pat Fallon, U.S. Representative from the 4th District of Texas, provides an update on the debt ceiling negotiations and reacts to the EPA’s disappointing absence from a recent subcommittee hearing.
- Nathaniel Moran, U.S. Representative from the 1st District of Texas, unpacks Thursday’s hearing by the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government and the politicization of the FBI.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, shares how the Biden administration is targeting religious clubs at schools and college campuses.
- Angie Thomas, General Counsel at National Institute of Family and Life Advocates, discusses the legislative attacks on pregnancy resource centers from lawmakers in blue states.
- Mary Szoch, FRC's Director of the Center for Human Dignity, continues the discussion on the legislative attacks on pregnancy resource centers and celebrates the progress the pro-life movement is making throughout the country.
- Encourage Leader McConnell to support Senator Tuberville's pro-life stand!
- Thank RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel for her pro-life leadership.
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference on June 3 in Houston, Texas.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter