Lawrence Wilson, Dr. Dave Brat, Caleb Dalton, Walker Wildmon, Jim Roguski
May 24, 2023
On today’s program:
- Lawrence Wilson, Epoch Times National Politics Reporter, shares the latest developments in the debt ceiling negotiations between the White House and House Republicans.
- Dave Brat, Dean of Liberty University’s School of Business, previews what a federal government default means for average Americans.
- Caleb Dalton, Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel, discusses the double standard for free speech on college campuses.
- Walker Wildmon, American Family Association Vice President, reacts to the latest controversy from Target.
- Jim Roguski, member of the Law and Activism Committee at the World Council for Health, unpacks the latest news on the World Health Organization’s pandemic treaty deliberations.
- Urge Congress to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Encourage Leader McConnellto support Senator Tuberville's pro-life stand!
- Learn moreabout the Stand Courageous men’s conference on June 3 in Houston, Texas.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebookand Twitter.