Tommy Tuberville, Andrew Baily, Bob Vander Plaats, Lindsey Graham
June 20, 2023
On today’s program:
- Tommy Tuberville, U.S. Senator from Alabama, offers insight into the rising military threat from China and shares why he is continuing to stand against the Pentagon’s funding of abortions for military members.
- Andrew Bailey, Missouri Attorney General, comments on the various ways he is keeping the Biden administration accountable.
- Bob Vander Plaats, The Family Leader President and CEO, reacts to the Iowa Supreme Court’s disappointing decision in Planned Parenthood of the Heartland v. Reynolds.
- Lindsey Graham, U.S. Senator from South Carolina, offers reminders on why China and Cuba are America’s adversaries.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the U.S. Army’s Delta Force, shares his thoughts on Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s visit to China and reacts to Democrats’ criticism of Senator Tuberville’s efforts to stop the Pentagon’s taxpayer-funded abortions.
- Partner with FRC before June 30th to double your impact as we rebuild America’s foundations.
- Learn more about the upcoming Townhall Meeting for Life on Wednesday, June 21.
- Encourage Leader McConnell to support Senator Tuberville’s pro-life stand. Our military should not be in the abortion business!
- Tell Target to stop targeting our children!
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.