Mike Johnson, Marsha Blackburn, E. J. Antoni, Travis Weber, David Closson
July 13, 2023
On today's program:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, provides an update on the annual must-pass National Defense Authorization Act and shares his thoughts about FBI Director Christopher Wray’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, talks about her letter to the DOJ/FBI regarding Chinese surveillance in U.S. cities. She also comments on the story of an illegal immigrant arrested for assaulting and raping children.
- E. J. Antoni, The Heritage Foundation’s research fellow in regional economics, grades Biden’s handling of the inflation issue.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, offers an update on Rep. Ronny Jackson's amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act.
- David Closson, Director of FRC’s Center for Biblical Worldview, showcases a new FRC resource: An Introduction to Worldview: Refining the Lens Through Which You See Everything.
- Read FRC’s report: Exporting LGBT Ideology: The Biden Administration's Foreign Policy Priority.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.