Tommy Tuberville, Rocky Rogers, Jerry Boykin, Joseph Arbuckle, Tommy Waller
July 18, 2023
On this special program, National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA): From Culturally Woke to Strategically Strong:
- Tommy Tuberville, U.S. Senator from Alabama, provides an update on provisions in the NDAA to rid the military of the weak and woke policies of the Biden administration that distract from the military’s core mission.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the U.S. Army’s Delta Force, retired U.S. Coast Guard Chief Rocky Rogers, Army Maj. Gen. (Ret.) Joseph Arbuckle, and Marine Lt. Col. (Ret.) Tommy Waller discuss how the military should go about returning to their main mission of fighting and winning wars.
- Tell your senators to strengthen, not weaken, the military!
- Read More: 5 Lies about the NDAA (and Why Senate Republicans Shouldn’t Fall for Them).
- Take action in Louisiana! If you live in Louisiana, ask the state legislature to override the governor’s veto to protect children from harmful medical procedures.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.