Mike Davis, Meg Kilgannon, Ron Johnson, Steve Santos, Dean Nelson, Steven Fitschen
August 16, 2023
On today's program:
- Mike Davis, Founder of the Article III Project, analyzes the legal situation of the 18 individuals who were indicted in addition to former President Trump by the Fulton County Georgia District Attorney.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, reacts to the breaking news that the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit ruled today that the Food and Drug Administration must restore critical safeguards for chemical abortion drugs and disallow their shipment by mail.
- Ron Johnson, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin, responds to personal criticism from President Biden and provides an update into the ongoing investigation of Hunter Biden and the Biden family.
- Steve Santos, Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel Westside Maui, shares how his church is responding to the wildfire disaster in Maui.
- Dean Nelson, FRC's Senior Fellow for African-American Affairs, celebrates a First Amendment victory for the Frederick Douglass Foundation and Students for Life.
- Steve Fitschen, President of the National Legal Foundation, discusses a federal appeals court’s dismissal of a lawsuit on behalf of parental rights.
- Help wildfire relief efforts in Hawaii!
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, D.C.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.