Ken Fontenot, S.A. McCarthy, Erin Hawley, Tony Perkins, Greg Steube
August 17, 2023
On today's program:
- Ken Fontenot, North Carolina State Representative, highlights good news that his state’s legislature overrode their governor’s vetoes of several bills including legislation protecting minors from gender mutilation, women’s sports, and parental rights.
- S. A. McCarthy, Washington Stand News Writer, comments on Skittles new LGBT campaign.
- Erin Hawley, Alliance Defending Freedom senior counsel and vice president of the Center for Life and regulatory practice, unpacks more good news in a major federal court decision striking down access to mail order abortion pills.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council, shares why he and other conservative leaders are calling for an impeachment inquiry against President Biden.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, comments on his introduction of articles of impeachment against President Biden, the latest on the fourth indictment of former President Trump, and the politicization and weaponization of the justice system.
- Help wildfire relief efforts in Hawaii!
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, D.C.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.