Nathaniel Moran, E.W. Jackson, Sam Brownback, Victoria Cobb, Meg Kilgannon
August 18, 2023
On today's program:
- Nathaniel Moran, U.S. Representative from the 1st District of Texas, comments about revelations of then-Vice President Biden’s secret pseudonyms. He also reacts to news the White House Counsel is departing just as the House GOP’s investigations heat up and offers an update on other congressional actions to keep the Biden administration accountable.
- Bishop E. W. Jackson, Founder of The Called Church in Chesapeake, Virginia, shares insights into what is causing the latest crime wave and the policies that are fueling it.
- Sam Brownback, former U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom, puts a spotlight on the situation that Armenian Christians are facing right now.
- Victoria Cobb, The Family Foundation President, breaks down the battle over Virginia’s Model Policies.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, gives national-level context on the parental rights issues that are playing out in states.
- Help wildfire relief efforts in Hawaii.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, D.C.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.