Ralph Norman, Dr. Dave Brat, Tom Kilgannon, Chloe Cole
August 25, 2023
On today's program:
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, reacts to the latest on Fulton County District Attorney Willis’s indictment against former President Trump, refutes the Democrats’ messaging on the life issue, and highlights the House Freedom Caucus position statement on a Continuing Resolution.
- Dr. Dave Brat, Dean of Liberty University’s School of Business, discusses the significance of the BRICS Summit.
- Tom Kilgannon, President of Freedom Alliance, reflects on the second anniversary of the Kabul airport bombing that killed 13 American servicemembers.
- Chloe Cole shares her story as a de-transitioner.
- Check out our back-to-school prayer guide for parents, students, teachers, and leaders.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, D.C.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.