Keith Self, Andrew Bailey, Dr. Carol Swain, Jeff Landry, David Closson
August 28, 2023
On today's program:
- Keith Self, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Texas, reflects on the 2nd anniversary of the suicide bombing of the Kabul Airport that killed 13 U.S. servicemembers. He also shares the latest news on the House GOP’s ongoing impeachment inquiry against President Biden as well as the latest on the Georgia indictment against former President Trump and 18 others.
- Andrew Bailey, Missouri Attorney General, celebrates the good news about the state’s law that protects children from the harms of so-called “gender transition” surgeries.
- Dr. Carol Swain, Distinguished Senior Fellow for Constitutional Studies with the Texas Public Policy Foundation, highlights her new book: “The Adversity of Diversity.”
- Jeff Landry, Louisiana Attorney General, explains what prompted his call to prayer for more rain in Louisiana.
- David Closson, Director of FRC’s Center for Biblical Worldview, shares the most significant takeaways from a new FRC-commissioned poll of adult churchgoers.
- Check out our back-to-school prayer guide for parents, students, teachers, and leaders.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, D.C.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.