Meg Kilgannon, Ginny Gentles, Jim Mason, Dr. David McDonald
September 1, 2023
On today’s program:
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, covers what parents need to know for engaging with their children’s education.
- Ginny Gentles, Director of the Education Freedom Center for the Independent Women’s Forum, discusses school choice opportunities available to parents and how the landscape for school choice has changed since the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jim Mason, President of the Home School Legal Defense Association, provides an update on how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected home schooling and what parents considering home schooling their children need to consider.
- Dr. David McDonald, Global Lead of the Third Education Revolution Team, overviews how parents can impart a biblical worldview to their children regardless of their educational setting.
- Help Hurricane Idalia relief efforts.
- Check out our back-to-school prayer guide for parents, students, teachers, and leaders.
- Share your thoughts on how LGBT ideology in schools is affecting your family.
- Urge your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations!
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, D.C.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.