Scott Perry, Chris Smith, Tate Reeves, Michele Bachmann, Chip Roy
September 21, 2023
On today’s program:
- Scott Perry, U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania’s 10th District, shares the latest on the debate over the federal budget.
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, shares the latest from the World Health Organization meeting and his efforts to keep abortion funding out of PEPFAR.
- Tate Reeves, Governor of Mississippi, shines a spotlight on his proclamation declaring next week as Christian Heritage Week.
- Michele Bachmann, Dean of the Regent University School of Government, sheds light on the WHO’s recent meeting and the implications it could have for future pandemics.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st District of Texas, highlights his bill repealing the FACE Act.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Tell Congress to stop President Biden from hijacking PEPFAR to promote its radical social policies overseas!
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Ask your elected officials to protect life in the military.
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.