Robert Aderholt, Keith Self, Meg Kilgannon, Jim Roguski
September 25, 2023
On today’s program:
- Robert Aderholt, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Alabama, shares the latest from the negotiating table regarding the federal budget.
- Keith Self, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Texas, comments on the continuing crisis at the southern border and responds to a recent report on the drop in the number of religious refugees achieving asylum in the U.S.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, reacts to Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona’s recent comments on parental involvement in education.
- Jim Roguski, member of the Law & Activism Committee at the World Council for Health, provides an update on the status of the pandemic declaration from the United Nations and World Health Organization.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Tell Congress to stop President Biden from hijacking PEPFAR to promote its radical social policies overseas!
- Ask your elected officials to protect life in the military.
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.