Mike Lee, Meg Kilgannon, Kevin Boden, Uwe Romeike, Hannelore Romeike, Todd Bensman
September 27, 2023
On today’s program:
- Mike Lee, U.S. Senator from Utah, highlights the latest from Capitol Hill’s budget negotiations.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, gives an update on Biden’s proposed rule to gut Title IX, explains the legal fight between parents and Montgomery County, Maryland’s school district, and reacts to news that Target will be closing nine stores due to rising merchandise theft.
- Kevin Boden, Director of HSLDA International, and his clients, the Romeike family, shares about the Biden administration’s plans to deport them.
- Todd Bensman, Senior National Security Fellow at Center for Immigration Studies, reports on the southern border crisis and highlights his book, “Overrun: How Joe Biden Unleashed the Greatest Border Crisis in U.S. History.”
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Tell Congress to stop President Biden from hijacking PEPFAR to promote its radical social policies overseas!
- Ask your elected officials to protect life in the military.
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.