Mark Alford, Dr. Quentin Van Meter, Gina Gleason, Jim Roguski
October 2, 2023
On today’s program:
- Mark Alford, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, provides an update from Capitol Hill following Congress’s passage of a 45-day continuing resolution to extend government funding through November 17.
- Dr. Quentin Van Meter, former American College of Pediatricians President, comments on the American College of Pediatricians’ new initiative to expose the dangers of transgender procedures on children.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council, encourages conservatives to hold their fire on criticism of Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy.
- Gina Gleason, Real Impact Executive Director, shares good news from the California Republican Convention, where the state GOP rejected efforts to change the party platform on natural marriage and pro-life protections.
- Jim Roguski, member of the Law & Activism Committee at the World Council for Health, calls on world leaders to reject the amendments to the World Health Organization’s International Health Regulations.
- Learn more about the Community Impact Training in Baton Rouge on Tuesday, October 3.
- Read FRC’s new publication The Trans Youth Phenomenon: Critiques & Hard Questions.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.