Jim Banks, Ted Cruz, Jerry Boykin, David Closson
October 4, 2023
On today’s program:
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Indiana, analyzes the process taking place in the U.S. House of Representatives following yesterday’s vote to remove Rep. Kevin McCarthy from his position as Speaker of the House.
- Ted Cruz, U.S. Senator from Texas, comments on the ongoing southern border crisis, rising crime in Washington, DC, and other news from Capitol Hill.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, reacts to the recent Pentagon announcement of a sweeping overhaul of military recruiting practices following another year of missed recruiting goals.
- David Closson, Director of FRC’s Center for Biblical Worldview, responds to recent statements from evangelical pastors as well as Pope Francis rejecting biblical orthodoxy on human sexuality.
- Read FRC’s publication Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality.
- Read FRC’s new publication The Trans Youth Phenomenon: Critiques & Hard Questions.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.