Chris Mitchell, Mark Alford, Tim Jagger, Jerry Boykin
October 9, 2023
On today’s program:
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News, reports from Israel following the brutal attack by the Hamas terrorist organization.
- Mark Alford, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, discusses the urgency of electing a new Speaker of the House and encourages the next speaker to move quickly on appropriations bills and the National Defense Authorization Act.
- Tim Jagger, a Pennsylvania parent, explains why he spearheaded a successful effort to reverse the policy of his daughter’s school district that allowed students to use facilities of their self-described gender identity.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, provides analysis of the outbreak of war in Israel following the terrorist invasion by Hamas.
- Pledge to pray for Congress to swiftly elect a new Speaker of the House, who is pro-Israel and America-first.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.