Kerry Picket, Mark Alford, Mark Lamb, Chris Gacek, Jerry Boykin
October 13, 2023
On today’s program:
- Kerry Picket, Senior Congressional Reporter for the Washington Times, reports from Capitol Hill as Republicans in Congress work to elect a new Speaker of the House.
- Mark Alford, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, shares an update on the process of electing a new Speaker of the House.
- Mark Lamb, Sheriff of Pinal County, Arizona, discusses the heightened security implemented worldwide in response to the call for a “Day of Jihad,” and exposes how the Biden administration’s failure to secure the border has made the U.S. vulnerable to terrorist attacks.
- Chris Gacek, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Regulatory Affairs, provides an overview of the rise in anti-Semitic rhetoric and violence on U.S. college campuses.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, provides analysis of the war in Israel and explains how the U.S. can support Israeli war efforts.
- Tell Democrats in Washington, D.C. not to target free speech in the workplace.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Get your copy of Ephesians: Keep Standing!
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.