Marsha Blackburn, Travis Weber, Doug LaMalfa, Karen England
October 17, 2023
On today’s program:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, expresses her support for Israel, discusses President Biden’s upcoming trip to the Middle East, and demands the Biden administration freeze all money going to terrorist organizations.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy & Government Affairs, provides an update from Capitol Hill on the House speaker voting results, and explains how the misguided foreign policy agenda of the Biden administration damages the international standing of the United States.
- Doug LaMalfa, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of California, discusses his vote for Speaker of the House from earlier today, and delivers an update on the next steps in the House of Representatives.
- Karen England, Executive Director of Capitol Resource Institute, offers guidance to help parents rid their children’s schools of obscene material and provides resources for opting out of LGBTQ indoctrination in schools.
- Let us know how you tune in to Washington Watch each day!
- Read: Exporting LGBT Ideology: The Biden Administration's Foreign Policy Priority.
- Tell Democrats in Washington, D.C. not to target free speech in the workplace.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Get your copy of Ephesians: Keep Standing!
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.