Chris Mitchell, Jody Hice, Ken Klukowski, Josh Hawley
October 18, 2023
On today’s program:
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News, reports from Jerusalem following President Biden’s address to the nation of Israel.
- Jody Hice, former Congressman and FRC’s Senior Vice President, provides an update on the House speaker race.
- Ken Klukowski, a former lawyer in the White House and Department of Justice, responds to growing concerns regarding a potential plan to expand the powers of the House Speaker Pro Tempore.
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, reacts to the Biden administration’s decision to send $100 million in aid to Palestinians, and encourages the Department of Justice to investigate U.S. student groups’ ties to Hamas.
- Let us know how you tune in to Washington Watch each day!
- Read: Exporting LGBT Ideology: The Biden Administration's Foreign Policy Priority.
- Tell Democrats in Washington, D.C. not to target free speech in the workplace.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Get your copy of Ephesians: Keep Standing!
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.