Keith Self, Brent Keilen, Brad Wilcox, David Closson, Jerry Boykin
October 27, 2023
On today’s program:
- Keith Self, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Texas, reacts to the Israeli ground incursion into Gaza, and analyzes the Biden administration’s response to attacks by Iranian proxies on U.S. troops in the Middle East.
- Brent Keilen, FRC Action Vice President for Strategic Initiatives, shares the latest on several key upcoming elections as early voting has begun in many states.
- Brad Wilcox, Visiting Scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, responds to the Left’s mockery of House Speaker Mike Johnson’s covenant marriage.
- David Closson, Director of FRC’s Center for Biblical Worldview, responds to attacks on Speaker of the House Mike Johnson for his biblical worldview.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, offers analysis as the Israeli ground attack on Hamas in Gaza escalates.
- Pledge to pray for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and download the 21-day prayer guide
- Watch the recent Family Research Council event to stand with & pray for Israel.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Get your copy of Ephesians: Keep Standing!
- Tell Democrats in Washington, D.C. not to target free speech in the workplace.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.