Rich McCormick, Rick Scott, Jim Roguski, Kelvin Cochran
October 31, 2023
On today’s program:
- Rich McCormick, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Georgia, provides an update from the war in Israel and calls for U.S. military support for Israel to remain separate from additional Ukraine spending.
- Rick Scott, U.S. Senator from Florida, responds to congressional testimony from FBI Director Christopher Wray saying that anti-Semitic threats throughout the U.S. have reached historic levels and addresses the Biden administration’s mishandling of the border crisis.
- Jim Roguski, member of the Law & Activism Committee at the World Council for Health, provides an update on the amendments to the World Health Organization’s International Health Regulations.
- Kelvin Cochran, former Shreveport, La. Fire Chief, recounts his long association with House Speaker Mike Johnson, which dates to his service as a firefighter in Louisiana alongside Johnson’s father.
- Pledge to pray for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and download the 21-day prayer guide
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Tell Democrats in Washington, D.C. not to target free speech in the workplace.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.