Mike Waltz, Randy Weber, Meg Kilgannon, Steve Daines, James Comer
November 1, 2023
On today’s program:
- Mike Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Florida, discusses the urgency of passing legislation to provide military aid to Israel, and reacts to International Christian Concern’s release of their 2023 Persecutors of the Year Report.
- Randy Weber, U.S. Representative for the 14th District of Texas, comments on the White House's proposals to combat Islamophobia in the wake of Hamas' attack on Israel.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, highlights the rapid growth in homeschooling.
- Steve Daines, U.S. Senator from Montana, warns of the terrorism threat enabled by the Biden Administration’s mismanagement of border security, and voices support for a military aid package for Israel.
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky, reveals how President Biden received laundered money from a Chinese energy firm.
- Reserve your seat for the 38th Annual Celebrate Life Banquet & Gala, November 9 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Pledge to pray for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and download the 21-day prayer guide
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Tell Democrats in Washington, D.C. not to target free speech in the workplace.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.