Tommy Tuberville, Tom Cotton, Dave Yost, Ryan Walters, Mike Davis
November 6, 2023
On today’s program:
- Tommy Tuberville, U.S. Senator from Alabama, responds to the anti-Israel demonstrations outside the White House and shares why he continues his stand against the Pentagon’s illegal funding of abortion despite attacks from the Left.
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator for Arkansas, offers analysis on President Biden’s call for Israel to pause its response to Hamas’s homicidal terrorist attack and comments on the rise in anti-Semitism on college campuses in the United States.
- Dave Yost, Ohio Attorney General, encourages Ohio voters to protect life by rejecting Issue 1.
- Ryan Walters, the Oklahoma State School Superintendent, provides an overview of his effort to replace textbooks in his state that push woke indoctrination.
- Mike Davis, Founder of the Article III Project, contrasts the treatment of the anti-Israel vandals who attempted to breach the White House gates with the prosecution of January 6 defendants.
- Download your iVoterGuide.
- Reserve your seat for the 38th Annual Celebrate Life Banquet & Gala, November 9 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Pledge to pray for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and download the 21-day prayer guide
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.