Chris Smith, Ronna McDaniel, Quena Gonzalez, Ted Cruz
November 15, 2023
On today’s program:
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, offers his analysis of President Biden’s meeting in California with Xi Jinping, President of the People’s Republic of China.
- Ronna McDaniel, Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, unpacks how GOP candidates should talk about efforts to protect unborn children.
- Quena Gonzalez, FRC’s Senior Director of Government Affairs, gives a recap of the bills passed by Congress this week.
- Ted Cruz, U.S. Senator from Texas, reacts to Senate Democrats opposing a bill to provide military aid to Israel, discusses the rise in anti-Semitism on U.S. college campuses, and provides an overview of how conservatives can take back U.S. institutions from the Left.
- Tell Congressional Republicans NOT to support the Biden abortion agenda!
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Ask your senators to support aid for Israel!
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.