Randy Weber, Joel Griffith, Chris Gacek, David Closson
November 17, 2023
On today’s program:
- Randy Weber, U.S. Representative for the 14th District of Texas, discusses the Biden administration’s mismanagement of the immigration crisis and the threat this poses to national security.
- Joel Griffith, The Heritage Foundation’s Research Fellow, reacts to President Biden’s recent “Bidenomics” speech and analyzes the latest economic trends.
- Chris Gacek, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Regulatory Affairs, shares an overview of his report on anti-Semitism in light of the rise of incidents in the U.S. following the October 7 terrorist attacks by Hamas.
- David Closson, Director of FRC’s Center for Biblical Worldview, unpacks how Christians should respond to rising anti-Semitism.
- Tell Congressional Republicans NOT to support the Biden abortion agenda!
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Ask your senators to support aid for Israel!
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.