Keith Self, Mike Berry, Franklin Graham, Quena Gonzalez, Gordon Chang
November 21, 2023
On today’s program:
- Keith Self, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Texas, discusses the hostage negotiations taking place in Israel and reacts to the surge in attacks on U.S. troops stationed in the Middle East and the Biden administration’s incoherent strategy in response.
- Mike Berry, First Liberty Institute’s Vice President of External Affairs and Senior Counsel, sheds light on letters the Army recently sent inviting former servicemembers dismissed from the military due to the Covid jab mandate to return to service.
- Franklin Graham, President and CEO of Samaritan’s Purse, shares about his recent trip to Israel, where he ministered to victims of the Hamas terrorist attacks.
- Quena Gonzalez, FRC’s Senior Director of Government Affairs, provides action items for how you can help Senator Tommy Tuberville’s stand for life.
- Gordon Chang, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, offers his analysis of President Biden’s recent meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping and discusses his recent book, China Is Going to War.
- Urge your senators to stand against taxpayer-funded abortions!
- Tell Congressional Republicans NOT to support the Biden abortion agenda!
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Ask your senators to support aid for Israel!
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.